This is what we will be making today.
Follow steps 1-8 above.
1. Twist wires on top of ring and curl them flush against themself (this is kind of hard to explain so I would refer to the sample picture.
2. Knot on top of ring should be in a more upright position vs. flat against the ring like in the love knot.
3. Gather additional supplies such as various beads (I use predominately 4-6mm) and head pins. Good way to use up some beads that get separated from your others as you can mix and match if you want. I keep a little jar to throw my extras in when I'm finished with a design.
4. Make sure your beads will fit your head pins (the pearls I had laid out didn’t work so I had to use other ones).
5. String your beads on the head pin start to make a wrapped loop.
6. Insert it onto one of the ring loops
7. Secure the end wire of the wrapped loop for this bead
8. Continue making wrapped loops on your beads and adding them to your ring alternating the sides.
9. Finished ring
10. A few more rings
I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial series. I would love to hear your comments and see pictures if you have made any of these rings.